The Falcon Defender is an alarm which gives you perimeter protection. Connecting to the on board ECU (computer) the alarm needs not cutting of manufactures cables keep your warranty intact. Integrating to the vans on board computer the alarm will arm and disarm when the doors are locked with the OE key or the Alarm FOB.
The alarm module is a armour plated box and hidden away from intrusion and the siren is fitted awkwardly in the engine bay so as not to be easily accessed. The Siren has full battery backup in case an intruder thinks by disconnecting the power it will stop the alarm.
The kit comes standard with the following detectors. Protection of the cab doors drivers and passengers door.
- Habitation door protection
- Engine bay bonnet protection
- Interior sensors can be isolated for night time operation
- Panic button can be used to trigger the alarm causing Siren to sound and lights to flash
- HVD high visual deterrent, flashing warning sign to any intruders sending a clear message out you are protected.
- Self-Diagnostic LED light used for setting system up and reporting of any alarm activations.
Extra devices can be added as below:
- Extra locker sensors ideal for Garage doors cost including fitting and vat is £75
- Internal passive infra-red detector, this is an additional movement sensor that can cover the rear area of the habitation area. This can be isolated as well for night time operation cost fitting and vat is £99
- Additional alarm fobs. The system comes standard with one Fob with the integrated Panic button. Extra fobs are available cost at point of installation is £65.
- Falcon Self-Track device, for complete peace of mind why not add the Falcon Self-Track with no annual subscriptions only 10 pence when you want to know where you van is and at a discounted price from £400 to £300 when fitted alongside an alarm installation a really good consideration.
One of those things you wished you would have done if the van is taken but sad to say you can not fit a tracker when the van is gone!