The Falcon Defender is an alarm which gives you perimeter protection. Connecting to the on board ECU (computer) the alarm needs not cutting of manufactures cables keep your warranty intact. Integrating to the vans on board computer the alarm will arm and disarm when the doors are locked with the OE key or the Alarm FOB.
The alarm module is a armour plated box and hidden away from intrusion and the siren is fitted awkwardly in the engine bay so as not to be easily accessed. The Siren has full battery backup in case an intruder thinks by disconnecting the power it will stop the alarm.
The kit comes standard with the following detectors. Protection of the cab doors drivers and passengers door.
- Habitation door protection
- Engine bay bonnet protection
- Interior sensors can be isolated for night time operation
- Panic button can be used to trigger the alarm causing Siren to sound and lights to flash
- HVD high visual deterrent, flashing warning sign to any intruders sending a clear message out you are protected.
- Self-Diagnostic LED light used for setting system up and reporting of any alarm activations.
Extra devices can be added as below:
- Extra locker sensors ideal for Garage doors cost including fitting and vat is £75
- Internal passive infra-red detector, this is an additional movement sensor that can cover the rear area of the habitation area. This can be isolated as well for night time operation cost fitting and vat is £99
- Additional alarm fobs. The system comes standard with one Fob with the integrated Panic button. Extra fobs are available cost at point of installation is £65.
- Falcon Self-Track device, for complete peace of mind why not add the Falcon Self-Track with no annual subscriptions only 10 pence when you want to know where you van is and at a discounted price from £400 to £300 when fitted alongside an alarm installation a really good consideration.
One of those things you wished you would have done if the van is taken but sad to say you can not fit a tracker when the van is gone!
- 3 button remote control with military grade encryption and anti-scan/anti-grab technology
- Secure emergency override in case of lost or broken remote controls
- Panic alarm from remote control allows you to instantly trigger the alarm
- Highly visible flashing HVD light to let people know you are protected
- Battery backup siren will carry on working even if the vehicles battery is disconnected or all the wires are cut
- Ignition Anti-Hotwire to stop the ignition key being bypassed
- Auto Rearm, alarm stays armed after it has been triggered
- Automatic arming just in case you forget
- Flashing hazard lights on arm/disarm/alarm
- Audible warning if a door is not closed properly
- Controls your cab central locking automatically when arming and disarming
- False alarm nuisance prevention
- Alarm trigger diagnostics tell you what triggered the alarm in your absence
- Output for optional pager to alert you if the alarm is triggered when you are away
- Protects your cab doors and bonnet
- Movement sensor for the cab
- Optional PIR movement sensor
- Optional detectors for storage lockers
- Remote controls use frequency approved for use in all EU member states
- Anti-tamper Security Housing
- Alarm main control unit
- Battery back up siren
- 1 x alarm fob with integrated panic button
- 1 x habitation door detector
- Loom to connect to cab doors
- Detector for bonnet
- Cab movement sensors
- High visual deterrent
- Self-diagnostic LED
- User manual
- Thatcham product certificate