Suitable for solar panel systems on caravans, motorhomes, campervans and boats, this 10 amp dual battery solar charge regulator enables you to charge your leisure AND engine starter batteries at the same time or can also be used to charge 2 leisure batteries that are not directly connected together.
An optional plug in large screen LCD display is available which offers full monitoring of panel and battery voltage and current and enables changing of charge bias (default without display is 50:50) and battery type.
- Dual battery solar charge controller 10A (20A is also available)
- Supports simultaneous charging of two batteries
- Supports battery type and charge bias setting when used with the optional display
- Efficient Series PWM charging
- Short-circuit protection
- Reverse discharge protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Max charging voltage: 30V (with 12V panel) 50V (for 24V panel)
- Voltage range of Battery: 8-15V
- Power consumption: 4mA (at night), 10mA (when charging)
- Connection for temperature sensors: RJ45 (8pins)
- Operating temperature: -35°C-+55°C
- Dimensions: 153 x 76 x 37mm