A power inverter, or mains inverter is essential if you want to run ordinary domestic mains appliances in your motorhome, RV or caravan when you are off grid away from a mains hookup. An inverter converts the 12V DC from your leisure battery to mains voltage AC power so you can run your ordinary mains powered devices from your battery.
This premium quality 600 Watt mains power inverter has a pure sine wave output for compatibility with all mains equipment unlike cheaper modified sine inverters
Available for installation to either 1 x Mains 240 Socket or to All Mains 240v Sockets in the vehicle
- 3 Pin UK mains socket
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Continuous/rated power: 300 Watts.
- Peak/surge power: 600 Watts.
- Supplied with heavy duty power leads
- Input voltage 11 to 15VDC
- No load current <350mA
- Efficiency >=85%
- Low voltage alarm at 9.5-11 VDC
- Low voltage shutdown at 9-10.5 VDC
- Overvoltage shutdown at >=15 VDC
- Overload protection 1000-1200W
- Working temperature -10~+50C
- Over temperature protection
- Built in cooling fan
- Dimensions: 130x150x50 mm
- Weight 0.95Kg