A complete 180W (3 x 60W) portable solar panel kit with charge regulator/solar controller with a digital display, 5m cable with both battery clips and ring terminal leads and a sturdy protective carry/storage case. Includes everything you need to be charging your batteries in seconds.
Includes crocodile clip leads and ring terminal leads for connection to the battery with an Anderson connector to allow switching between the two leads.
Compact foldable design, portable & ready to use, the kit comes complete with everything needed for quick easy setup and safe charging of 12 volt batteries of all types. The high quality built-in charge regulator ensures the battery is protected from overcharge and over-discharge at all times.
Comes with a 5 metre cable and a 5 metre extension cable is also available.
Solar Charge Control with Digital Display
What sets this panel aside from the competition is the solar charge controller with built in digital display which means no more cryptic LEDs and instant access to the charge status of your battery, accurate voltage level, charging current and confirmation of proper connection.
- Monitor the state of charge of the battery;
- Voltage and charging current (Amps) reading
- Battery charge status
- Easy error indication
- Controls the charging process
- Control the connection/disconnection of loads
- Make sure Solar system works at proper condition.
- Manual load switch with automatic re-start
- This intelligent charge controller has temperature compensation and boost function to condition the battery and extends its life by preventing the build up of sulphate deposits on the plates inside the battery.
- Perfect for use as a touring charger on motorhomes, caravans, boats and general battery charging. Suitable for sealed and open leisure batteries as well as Gel and SLA.
- Folded Size: 695 x 510 x 95 mm
- Open Size: 695 x 1534 x 35mm
- Weight: 18kg