Camping with renewable energy
The FALCON solar system can add value and convenience to your camping experience!
Energy is a key requirement when camping in your caravan, motorhome, or camper van. We need energy for lights, water pumps, charging phones or watching TV. The FALCON 100W solar system can make up to 8.5 amps per hour. Thus putting back into your battery what you are taking out to renew your daily needs.
Camping at campsites is now more expensive than ever due to the increased cost of energy. Campsites are offering sites with electrical hook up at an increased value against pitches with no electric. Making your own electric with the FALCON solar system allows you to enjoy your camping at a lower value.
If you are looking to explore, now you can go wherever you want producing your own energy allows you to go camping off-grid, as you’re not restricted to staying at campsites that have electric hook up.
Your solar system will produce 12V allowing you to use your lights, water pump and any other 12V appliances, if you are looking to have 230V supply off-grid, take a look at our inverter range below.
Charging your camping and engine battery at the same time
The Dual output system is ideal for motorhomes and campervans with a camping battery as well as an engine battery, the dual output regulator allows you to control the balance of charge to each battery camping season dependent, if your are out camping and you are using the energy stored in your camping battery to power your appliances you can direct 90% of the energy produced by your solar system to the camping battery and the other 10% to the engine battery to keep it maintained, if you have your van in storage you may want to set 70% of the energy produced to the engine battery as it may be getting drained by any immobilisers or other devices connected and direct the other 30% to your camping battery so you can be confident your van will be ready to go when you head out on your next trip.
When one of your batteries become fully charged the Dual regulator will automatically direct 100% of the energy produced by the solar system to the battery that is still in need of charge.
Maintaining your camping battery is important to increase it’s life expectancy, the FALCON solar will keep your battery topped in or out of season. Making it ready for your next Adventure.