A complete 100W roof mounted semi-flexible solar panel complete with charge regulator/solar controller and waterproof cable entry gland.
Suitable for charging 12 volt batteries of all types, the high quality charge regulator ensures the battery is protected from overcharge and over-discharge at all times.
In the UK summer this 100w 12v solar battery charger kit will charge your battery around 120 amp hours per day.
Flexible panel ideal for mounting on none-flat surfaces.
Our flexible solar panel makes use of an expensive high strength ETFE polymer material which vastly increases the performance of the panel compared to the PET plastic types commonly available. The ETFE top layer is corrosion and stain resistant, non-stick self cleaning and it retains its clarity and therefore performance over time.
With very high efficiency cells the flexible panel as an efficiency 30% higher than conventional solar panels and thanks to the use of the polymer plastics there is no glass or frame so it is incredibly thin and light weight, great for motorhome and caravan roofs.
The panel is waterproof and also has a high resistance to salt water environments so also making it perfect for boats and yachts.
The solar charge controller is designed to
- Control the charging process
- Monitor the state of charge of the battery
- Indicate battery charge status
- Error indication
- Control the connection/disconnection of loads
- Make sure Solar system works at proper condition.
- This intelligent charge controller has temperature compensation and boost function to condition the battery and extends its life by preventing the build up of sulphate deposits on the plates inside the battery.
- Perfect for use as a touring charger on motorhomes, caravans, boats and general battery charging. Suitable for sealed and open leisure batteries as well as Gel and SLA