There can be a number of reasons why the internet 4G internet connection is not available.
The first thing to check is the status of your router. The router should show the following:
If you are not getting a successful internet connection from your 4G router, please first check the following
- Ensure that the device you are trying to connect to the internet is successfully connected to the router.
- Check that the SIM card is correctly inserted into the SIM card bay in the rear of the router. This is situated underneath the battery. To access the SIM bay remove the back cover and remove the battery.
- Check that the data SIM has sufficient data allowance.
- Check that the front display of the router shows the data service provider.
- Ensure that there are two data arrows on the front display of the router which show an inbound and outbound data transfer.
If the two data arrows on the router are missing, or if the router advises No Service this is usually down to an APN ( Access Point Name ) requiring a settings change based on your provider. The Router is unlocked to all networks and should automatically pick up the service provider settings however sometimes a new access point name setting may be required to be entered for a certain service provider.
This can be done via two methods. The first can be done by your mobile phone by downloading an app from your phones appstore which is called Huawei Hi Link.
Once you have downloaded the App. Follow the below instructions.